Latest recruitment awards
Global Recruiter Awards 2018
Best Job Board
Fourth year running
The judges commented that we enjoyed another great year, delivering on all criteria and more. They were particularly impressed with how highly we score among users, candidates and employers alike.
- 2017: Best Job Board - Winner
- 2016: Best Job Board - Winner
- 2015: Best Job Board - Winner
- 2014: Best Job Board - Highly Commended
- 2014: Best Innovation - Highly Commended
- 2013: Best Job Board - Finalist
- 2013: Best Marketing Campaign - Finalist
- 2012: Best Job Board - Winner
- 2012: Best Marketing Campaign - Finalist
- 2011: Best Job Board - Highly Commended
- 2010: Best Job Board - Finalist
OnRec Awards 2019
Technical Innovation and
Best Candidate Experience
These wins celebrate the huge amount of effort we have put into developing our product offering and user experience. We also won the Creative Offline Marketing Award for four years running, from 2015 to 2018!
- 2017: Creative Offline Marketing Award - Winner
- 2016: Creative Offline Marketing Award - Winner
- 2016: Personality of the Year - Winner
- 2016: The Best Online Candidate Experience Award - Finalist
- 2015: Unsung Hero of the Year Award - Winner
- 2015: The Best Online Candidate Experience Award - Finalist
- 2015: The Creative Online Marketing Award Generalist Category - Finalist
- 2014: Best Use of Mobile - Winner
- 2013: Creative Online Marketing Award - Winner
- 2013: Creative Offline Marketing Award - Finalist
- 2013: Best Online Candidate Experience - Finalist
- 2013: Technical Innovation Award - Finalist
- 2013: Unsung Hero of the Year - Mike Powell - Finalist
- 2012: Personality of the Year Award for Lee Biggins, Managing Director - Finalist
- 2012: Innovative Online Marketing Award - Winner
- 2012: The Candidate Service Award - Finalist
Best Generalist Job Board
Third year running
This award recognises our ongoing achievements as an industry leader, surpassing Indeed, Reed and Totaljobs, particularly in terms of the excellent service we offer to candidates and clients.
- 2016: Best Generalist Job Board - Winner
- 2015: Best Generalist Job Board - Winner
- 2014: NORA Academy Award - Winner
- 2014: Best Generalist Job Board - Finalist
- 2013: Best Generalist Job Board - Finalist
- 2012: Best General Job Site - Finalist
- 2010: Best General Job Site - Finalist
- 2009: Best General Job Site - Finalist
- 2008: Best General Job Site - Finalist
- 2007: Best General Job Site - Finalist
Global Mobile Recruitment Awards
Best Job Board and Best App
CV-Library won the 'Best Job Board' and 'Best Job Board App' Awards at the inaugural Global Mobile Recruitment Awards, held online (also a first!).
- 2014: Best Job Board Mobile Website - Winner
Internet Business Awards - Human Resources 2015 - Category Winner
CV-Library has won an acclaimed Internet Business Award in the Human Resources category.
BestFor Recruitment Awards 2013 - Ranked Gold for 11 Awards in the National Job Boards Class
CV-Library ranked gold for the national job board class. Our case studies were described as "exceptional" by the judges.
Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2013
These awards are prestigious within the recruitment industry and we are delighted to have been highly commended within the job board sector in both 2011 and 2013.
National Sales Awards
CV-Library are delighted to be finalists alongside some of Britain's brightest young stars and most high profile businesses such as Sage, BskyB and Virgin Media.
London & South East Recruitment Awards
CV-Library was a finalist for a Customer Service Award at the London and South East Recruitment Awards 2009.
General business awards
Employer of the Year 2019
Placed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2017
High Growth Business of the Year 2017
High Growth Business of the Year 2017 (Regional winner)
One of the top 250 businesses in the Thames Valley 2017
Company of the Year 2017
National Champion in the UK 2016
Best Company to Work For 2016
Insititute Of Recruiters
We are proud to be an official partner of the IOR; creating international recruitment standards and bringing our special expertise and contribution to recruiters.
The Associate of Recruitment Consultancies (ARC)
CV-Library works alongside the ARC which is a trade membership organisation representing recruitment consultancies of all sizes.