You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator Newry
Cpl Jobs are looking to recruit for 2 experienced Customer Service Administrators for a successful and well established company in the Newry area.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
Working with a external sales team you will be responsible for ensuring the highest standard of Customer Service is maintained. You will be responsible for processing orders and dealing with customer queries and complaints.
• Previous experience of dealing with customers in a service or sales role
• Previous experience of dealing with large volumes of customer queries via the telephone and e mail
• The ability to work in a team as well as individually
• Sound working knowledge of Office Applications, especially Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Previous experience in a similar role
• IT skills to include previous working knowledge of SAP
• Qualification in Business, Customer Services or IT
In return our client are offering a generous salary of £19,500 pa + Bonus + 3% pension + Healthcare
Hours of Work: 39 per week (Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 5.30, Friday 8.30 to 4.30
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Position is for a contract for 12 months
CPL Contact: To apply or for further information please contact Arlene Hawthorne on 02890 725627 or apply through the link below.
Key words: Customer Service Administrator, CS Advisor, CS, Administrator, Newry, Arlene Jobs, Cpl Jobs.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: