Organise incredible events that will be remembered for years to come!
Whether you want to organise fairy-tale wedding days, epic star-studded festivals or private functions, The Training Room are on hand to help you gain the skills and qualifications you need to change your career and do something you love.
We are currently welcoming applications from organised and focused individuals with meticulous attention to detail who dream of creating unforgetting events.
If you love to plan parties and get-togethers and want to wake up in the morning and do something you’re passionate about, then The Training Room can help get you industry ready. We’ve developed a role specific course designed to prepare you for an exciting career in events planning, management and co-ordination, which will open the door to career opportunities that include Events Management, Wedding Coordination, Festival Planning and so many more.
Achieve the following certificates and launch your career in as little as 12 weeks:
- Level 3 Diploma in Events Management (ABC Awards) Broaden your knowledge of event management including conferences, private events, destinations management and trade shows
- Level 3 Public Relations (ABC Awards) Understand the importance of PR to all businesses and learn how to engage in promoting and encouraging a positive perception in the public eye
- Level 3 Business Marketing (ABC Awards) Develop a solid understanding of the product, price, place, promotion and marketing theories that are critical to any business
Add one of the following to further improve your skills and knowledge of the industry
- Level 3 Tourism Management (ABC Awards) Develop your understanding of tourism and the part it has to play in events management; it is an ideal addition for overseas events planning
- Level 3 Wedding Planner (ABC Awards) Gain an extensive knowledge and the skillset required to plan, and ensure the smooth running, of any type of wedding
- Level 3 Project Management (ABC Awards) Explore the stages of preparing, planning and budgeting a project with skills that are transferable across a range of industries
No previous experience is required and on successful completion of the course we will provide you with 3 years of career development support and provide you with guaranteed interviews for available positions across our corporate partner network.
Take your first step on a new career path today.
Click apply for more information on this incredible opportunity.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.Apply Now