Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer
Trainee Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructors – Wanted UK Wide
Do you want a flexible job that works for you, either part time or full time?
Do you have an interest in sport, fitness, health or well-being?
Or do you simply want to change careers, and so are looking for the right guidance and support to do so?
Lifetime is the most respected name in the fitness industry, and if you want to change your life by pursuing a career as a fitness instructor or personal trainer, then do so with us!
We are now recruiting for enthusiastic and passionate people to take the next step to becoming a personal trainer, and with Lifetime training courses it's easier than you think. It doesn't matter who you are or what your background is, we want to hear from you. Whether you're a gym-goer who wants to make their hobby their job, or if you simply want to leave behind the 9 to 5, becoming a personal trainer with Lifetime could be your new lease of life.
After applying to Lifetime, our specially trained consultants will get in touch, and if successful, you will be offered a place on one of our full or part-time training courses available throughout the UK.Lifetime gives you ultimate flexibility and choice in your training. With more courses, more dates and the UK's leading tutors, we promise the best training experience available to give you the best chance of succeeding in your new career.
Choose from our intensive courses to get you ready for work in just six weeks or pick one of our more flexible options which allow you to continue working and earning whilst gaining your qualification. At the end of the course you will achieve a Personal Training Level 3 Diploma.
What will I learn?
Personal Training Level 3 Diploma
- Anatomy and Physiology Level 2
- Anatomy and Physiology Level 3
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- How to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Business planning
- Planning and instructing gym sessions
- Programming and delivering PT sessions
- Lifetime advanced fitness testing
- Lifetime group studio cycling certificate
- Lifetime boot camp and circuits
What are the extra free CPD’s I will get?
Our CPD’s are underpinned by four key themes
- Building a better business
- Getting your first 10 clients
- Advancing your business through social media
- Business health check
- Scaling up your business
- Nutritional strategies that get results
- Developing a lean physique
- Strength and conditioning
- Movement fundamentals
- Enhancing performance: plyometric training
- Training for the general population
- Coaching clients to long term behavior change
- Facilitating healthy lifestyles
- Enhanced programming skills
The fitness industry has never been so popular and you need to stand out from the crowd. At Lifetime we are renowned for our high quality and engaging tutors and we focus on adding skills and specialisms designed to ensure that you do just that.
Once complete you'll not only gain nationally recognised qualifications, but you'll be supported every step of the way by Lifetime to secure a new job in the industry of your choice. Our learner services team will help to arrange GUARANTEED INTERVIEWS with some of the UK's leading gyms.
Our students go on to work for the largest fitness companies in the UK and abroad , we have more than 600 UK Health Clubs that you can work for with an average.
So what are you waiting for?
Apply now and fill in our online registration form and will call you to discuss. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply.
- Contact Name:
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference:
- Trainee Personal Trainer
- Job ID: