You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Peripatetic Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Nursing Home as a Registered Nurse. Working for this Leading Care Provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is essential you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector, preferably caring for elderly residents.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) your main duties will be:-
- To communicate information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, including commissioners whilst maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the principles of Information Governance
- To report and record incident and accidents in accordance with policy and procedures
- To administer drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with Company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines.
- Pre-admission assessments
- Become knowledgeable in policies, procedures and CQC compliance
- Order and monitor medications for residents within Assisted Living
- Where necessary refer residents and liaise with external Health Care Professionals
- Supervising and training of junior team members if needed
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/RNLD)
- Up to date pin registration with NMC
- Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Good communication and English language skills
Benefits as a Registered Nurse
- To those who excel, progression to more senior roles is available
- Cash Welcome Bonus
- Career Progression
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
Should you require any further information please contact Nathan or Lucy on (phone number removed)
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Optima Plus Recruitment LTD