You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bus Mechanic / PSV Engineer to work for an operator in the Dublin area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going repair and maintenance to a large fleet of vehicles.
Duties to include:
· Undertaking Vehicle maintenance, servicing and running repairs on a varied fleet (including M.O.T preparation)
· Prompt Repair of all defective vehicles to the highest standard
· Ensure vehicles are maintained in accordance with the Company Operators Licence guidelines
· Ensure all repairs to company vehicles are carried out in a timely manner
· Have an ability to work to the highest Health & Safety standards
· Prep & Presentation for VOSA tests
· Preventative Maintenance
· Fault Diagnostics
· All associated paperwork, reports and admin
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year post apprenticeship experience and hold either a City & Guilds or NVQ level 2 or 3 accreditation (time served engineers without these qualifications will also be considered).
There will be on-going training and career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Candidates that hold either PSV License will be prioritised however this is not an essential requirement for the role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
James Lewis Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: