You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Due to the increased work load, our client, a leading Architectural, Engineering & Project Management Consultancy organisation based Midlands / West (Ireland’s Heartland) has an opportunity for an experienced Registered Architect to join the growing team.
The ideal candidates will have at least 5 years recent Architectural experience and have experience within the Residential / Commercial / Retail industries in both public and private sectors. Experience in conceptual design, planning, tender drawings, construction design, budgets and cost estimates, on-site construction and development required.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of these positions would include:
- Carrying out the role of named Design & Assign Certifier
- Lead the Architectural division of the Frim
- Meeting with clients (public & private) on initial conceptual designs
- Complete design and prepare projects for planning
- Liaising with the client throughout the planning process
- Preparing and developing tender drawings and specifications
- Analyse tenders and selection of appropriate contractors
- Preparing and developing construction drawings and specifications
- Coordinate projects with in-house team, clients and on-site contractors
- Working alone and as a part of a team to ensure deadlines are met
- Travel to various projects maybe required and therefore full clean driving licence and own transport will be required but not desirable.
- Fully Qualified & Registered Architect – RIAI Member
- Full familiarity with Irish Building & Planning Regulations is essential
- High proficiency in AutoCAD / Revit and other architectural packages
- Computer literacy with Word, Excel and other packages required.
This position will be based in Strokestown in Ireland
For more information on this position please contact Gillian Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gillian at 0906478104
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: