- Unlimited earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- Qualified in as little as 5 weeks
- Guaranteed "Meet the manager" sessions
If you’re dedicated to keeping fit and would like a challenging new career in an industry you love, then The Training Room have an opportunity for you to become a qualified Personal Trainer.
They are working with a UK leader in fitness; PureGym to help provide successful graduates of their course with entry level opportunities and a chance to build your reputation as a first-class PT.
No experience is needed! The Training Room course will provide you with the knowledge you need to become job ready, and with "meet the manager" sessions offered on successful completion of the course, PureGym can help successful applicants gain the gym-floor experience needed to raise your career to the next level.
Graduates of the course will walk away with the Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training and be offered "meet the manager" sessions for available and suitable positions within PureGym.
The course will provide you with the following qualifications and certificates:
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
- Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
- Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
- How to support clients
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
- Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Learn about programming personal training with clients
- Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
- How to plan the most fatiguing indoor cycling class
- The main manoeuvres and riding techniques
- How to use these manoeuvres to get your classes legs burning
- How to sequence workouts with and without music
- The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
- How to plan a metabolic resistance, conditioning and finisher session
- How this class can improve your clients hormonal profile
The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
- Correct technique and punch combinations
- How to "take" and cue combinations that flow
- How to keep your client hitting the mark at high intensity
- How to incorporate bodyweight exercises into a workout format
The perks of working for PureGym?
- PureGym personal trainers are self-employed and as such keep 100% of their earnings
- Free PureGym Personal Training Business Setup course, Business Enhancement course, A-Z manual and you’ll have access to a business coach for 12 weeks
- Group Exercise training
- Access to the social media group for PureGym personal trainers
- Discounted CPD courses with industry experts
Interested? CLICK APPLY get in touch today! We’ll call you back and answer any questions you may have.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.Apply Now