You can save this job and apply at a later date.
As a Security Engineer, you are required to deliver installation, repairs, maintenance and servicing on all aspects of security systems, including fire alarms, intruder alarms & CCTV, access control systems etc.
The Security Engineer is required to install, maintain and carry out routine service on various types of equipment, as stated above. The Security Engineer will be experienced in all or some of these areas, and if successful, you will receive the necessary product training to carry out other services. This position reports directly to the Projects Team Leader.
- Maintenance and service of equipment.
- Control material costs on all jobs.
- Ensure that all information on jobs is captured in real time
- Highlight any potential issues to the technical support team leader.
- Establish and maintain high standards in relation to Environmental Health and Safety work practices.
- Ensure that the service is being delivered on time and in budget by, maximise your productivity through planning
- Ensure First time fix and reduce returns
- Support customers Internal / External with technical issues
- Document all non-compliances
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Deal with enquiries positively and quickly
- Provide clear and accurate information
- Listen to and respond to customer needs
- Continuously strive to improve or exceed our service standards
Package & Benefits:
The successful Security Engineer will receive a salary of around €45,000 - €48,000, with the opportunity to earn from €50,000 - €60,000 with overtime and call outs, on-call allowance is paid at an additional 15 hours per week. Further training and progression, Company Vehicle (Spouse usage)
Working door to door, the Engineer will be flexible, must be willing to travel, undertake the on-call rota, and be prepared to work extra hours when required. Undertake or be security vetted.
Ideally, the successful Engineer will have experience in all of the above disciplines or alternatively be able to demonstrate a strong background and knowledge of:
Installation and maintenance or integration of CCTV, access control, intruder or fire alarm systems, the main systems being Tyco CEM, Siemens/Vanderbilt Si-Pass, Granta, Entro, ACT, Hikvision etc.
To apply for this role or to be considered for future roles, please call our recruitment team, upload or forward your CV and someone will be in touch shortly.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.