Care Assistant (Live-in)
No Experience Necessary, €113 immediate start bonus
Salary and Benefits
Competitive pay (€564 - €733 per week // €29,300 - €38,100pa)
- Entry level position with career development and training
- €113 Immediate Start Bonus when you Join Us
- Terms & Conditions Apply
- Support and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a company with 22 years' experience
- Up to 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Free 5-day training course covering everything needed to be a Carer
- Free accommodation whilst training and working If you are looking for a change in careers or a new start in care
ENA Care Group would love to hear from you.
Offering Live-In Care positions and competitive rates of pay in and around South East England.
- Caring, Kind & Compassionate
- At least 21 years old (for insurance purposes)
- Possess a Manual driving licence and be able to drive confidently in the UK
- Speak clear and fluent English
- Hold Valid Right to Work in UK
- Prepared to potentially relocate
The role of a live-in carer is a unique and special opportunity to help make another person's life a little easier
- You will help out with personal care, cooking, cleaning, possibly some shopping and even be responsible for transporting our client around. But most importantly, you will be their companion, friend and make sure they are well looked after.
- Caring for someone full time is quite demanding, but is very rewarding.
- You are helping maintain their independence, something that is priceless and allows some aspect of control of their life.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.