€29000 - €40600/annum
If you are looking for a change in career or the opportunity to work in care, live-in care is a unique, highly rewarding career. It is a role that may take you to different places around England, introduces you to interesting and inspirational individuals and is flexible as you commit to short term or long term placements.
The role of a Live-in Carer is a special opportunity to help make another person’s life a little easier. You will help out with personal care, cooking, cleaning, shopping and transporting your client around. Most importantly, you will be their companion, friend and make sure they are well looked after. Caring for someone full time can be demanding but very rewarding. You are helping maintain someone’s independence; something that is priceless and allows them to do things they wouldn’t otherwise be able to do.
Benefits of being part of the ENA team:
- €223 Immediate Start Bonus paid once you begin your first placement *Enquire for details*
- Competitive pay at €558 - €781 per week // €29,000 - €40,600 per annum
- Flexible working patterns
- Emergency support and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a company with over 24 years experience
- Up to 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Access to a statutory pension scheme
- Free 5-day training course covering everything needed to be a Live-in Carer
- Opportunity to achieve your care certificate
- Ongoing training and development
- Free accommodation whilst training and working
As a Live-in Carer you will:
- Be caring, kind & compassionate
- Be at least 21 years old; for insurance purposes
- Possess a manual driving licence and be able to drive confidently in the UK
- Speak clear and fluent English
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be prepared to relocate for periods of time around England
- Be able to commit to placements with a minimum length of four weeks
ENA began as a family run business in 1994 and as we have grown we have never lost sight of our family ethos. We are committed to ensuring that all of our staff have the correct caring attitude and dedication to help others.
If you believe this role describes you, ENA Care Group would love to hear from you.Apply Now