You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator role, for a our client in the Belfast area. This a 3-month contract and we are looking for candidates who can start immediately.
- To provide an effective administrative service to the Maintenance office and site team, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems.
- To be a Contracts Administrator in a Construction Company operating in the Social Housing, Market.
- To utilize the in house systems in place while understanding, implementing and adhering to the company SHEQ policy/strategy.
- A minimum of 12 months previous administration experience.
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths.
- NVQ Level 2 Administration or equivalent.
If you are interested, please get in touch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: