You can save this job and apply at a later date.
At Top Recruitment our client a small building contractor based in meath has an immediate requirement for a site / project manager for ongoing work in the meath area.
the work consists of new builds, extensions and renovation.
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Project Manager.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 5 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 4 years+
- Ability to manage all trades on site.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
please contact James at Top Recruitment for more info
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: