You can save this job and apply at a later date.
HGV Class 1 Drivers
Experienced HGV Class 1 Drivers are required to join us at our busy Knights of Old operation based in Swords, Dublin. This role will involve nationwide deliveries and collections and the successful candidates will be required to deliver a first class service at all times , in return, we offer competitive rates of pay, life assurance and fully funded uniform.
The main responsibilities of the HGV Class 1 Driver roles include:
- To maintain excellent levels of customer service.
- To ensure accurate and timely communication with the Transport Team.
- To deliver goods in a timely and professional manner.
- To operate within current driving and working time legislation.
- To ensure good self-presentation.
The successful HGV Class 1 Drivers will have the following:
- Recent experience as a HGV Class 1 Driver.
- No more than 6 points on your license (no DR, DD or IN codes).
- A comprehensive understanding of tachograph legislation.
- The ability to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism at all times.
Monday to Friday days with optional weekends
If your skills match the above and you are an experienced HGV Class 1 Driver then we would like to hear from you so please press apply.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Knights of Old
The job: has been sent to: