You can save this job and apply at a later date.
This brief demands flexibility and cross-functional liaison and co-operation, combined with competent technical ability. In addition, the Engineering Technician is required to assist in the safe and efficient operation of maintenance systems in compliance with regulatory, cGMP and to HPRA and FDA standards.
· A suitable qualification in an electrical, instrumentation or mechanical engineering discipline.
· Minimum of an electrical or mechanical apprenticeship with a minimum of 2 years experience and or an electrical or mechanical engineering degree.
· A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry post qualification is essential.
· Experience in the area of Packaging is advantageous
· Proven track record of high performance & delivering results.
· The determination and drive to sustain current best practices and the ability to identify develop and implement future best practices
· Interest in continuous improvement.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
· Customer service and task focused.
· Good computer skills and CMMS experience (Word, Excel, CMMS software)
Contact Lorraine at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4456 for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jobs.ie as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Consultants
The job: has been sent to: