You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Chef de Partie
Alpha Recruitment is currently recruiting for the position of Chef de Partie required for a very busy, popular 4* hotel situated near Cork City and only 10 minutes from Cork airport. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly qualified and experienced team of chefs where they will learn from fellow staff members and showcase their passion for food and creativity.
- Off peak gym membership
- Meals on duty
- Free Parking
- The ability to work well within a team and learn from those around you.
- Daily food preparation.
- The ability to work in a faced paced environment while always maintaining a high standard of service.
- Abide by and enforce health codes and cleanliness standards in the kitchen and food storage areas.
- Ensure that HACCP standards are adhered to at all times.4
- The ability to show extensive knowledge of food, ingredients and presentation.
- Have leadership skills be highly organised, hands on and possess a passion for food
- Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen are prepared to the approved standard of presentation
- To avoid unnecessary wastage, observe proper portion planning and control and to act in a cost effective, responsible manner.
- Banqueting experience
- Comfortable with high volume.
- HACCP Knowledge and Training
- Ability to work as a team player
- Immediate start
- Flexibility to work with other disciplines within the Kitchen
Please apply with CV for immediate consideration
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: