You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Are you looking to join a Consultancy where you can be involved in all aspect of the projects from start to finish? This role will suit a Senior Mechanical Engineer that has the ability to manage and deliver a variety of mechanical projects and work closely with clients and provide them with a professional, proactive and efficient service.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Candidate must have Level 8 Third Level Qualification in Mechanical Building Services discipline (or be in the process of completing same)
- Have attained Chartered Engineer status or be in the process of attaining same;
- Proven track record in the design and co-ordination of mechanical engineering projects; (consultancy background preferable 6 years minimum)
- High level of technical competence and knowledge of relevant design codes and Building Regulations;
- Must have strong in BIM and AutoCAD skills
- Competent in design software
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm, Commitment, Growth Orientated, supportive of company culture.
- Organised and adaptable, self-starter/ learner with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Participate in external meetings
- Have experience of Energy Assessment Procedures such as DEAP, NEAP, BREEM & LEED;
- Manage and deliver a variety of mechanical engineering projects and provide clients with a professional, proactive and efficient service
- Managing and executing mechanical engineering projects with responsibility for design, quality, budget and project delivery
- Mechanical design works and all associated project documents including drawings and specifications
- Attendance at Client and Design Team meetings
- Construction stage inspections and preparation of associated reports in line with BCAR processes
- Keep up to date with industry development, innovations and the technology utilised by consulting engineering professionals
- Mentoring of junior / intermediate engineering staff
- Interface / co-ordination with electrical engineering department
Please contact Maeve Curran for a confidential discussion
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: