You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Project Civil Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a leading consultancy in Limerick city
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme, death in services scheme
- Group health cover scheme
- Paid professional memberships
- Corporate rate gym membership
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience in Civil Engineering including design and construction supervision. If you are looking for a role where you can develop your skills and have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects this is the role for you. Please contact Maeve@alpharecruitment.ie for a confidential chat.
- Chartered Member (or approaching chartered status) of Engineers Ireland
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Proven commitment to CPD
- You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work
- Overseas experience would be desirable
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience would be desirable
- Windes/Microdrainage experience would be desirable
- Education Requirement: Degree in Engineering
- Experience Required: 5 years
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: