You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Akton Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join the Environmental Health Service Unit of the local Authority in the Belfast area
As part of the Admin team you will be required to provide assistance to senior management with general clerical and administrative services such as word processing, mail sorting and maintaining accurate records. As well as this you will be providing an excellent customer service both in person and on the phone, therefore you will be considered an important part of the team.
- Provide a frontline services to the public and members of staff throughout the authority
- Support the production of performance indicators
- Carry out general clerical duties
- Monitor the office stock level
- Monitor absences and leave
- Other duties as requested by the Head of Service
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- General IT skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills across multiple platforms
- Ability to produce accurate reports
- Data entry
If you would like to apply for this position please send a CV or call 01772 428186 and ask for Jordan for more details.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: