You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Document Controller / Administrator
About the role:
- Control of critical documents via the shared drive
- Coordination and management of the project controls/documentation
- Submission and tracking of documentation including Task Orders, Reports, Letter etc
- Coordination and management of weekly timesheets
- General administration duties including typing, filing, reporting etc.
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Strong administration background essential
- Excellent IT skills essential – MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal essential
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail essential
- Ability to multi-task and work well under strict deadlines essential
- Ability to work with a multi-functional team essential
- Individual must possess a minimum level 6 qualification recognised by the National Framework of
- Qualifications or equivalent plus substantial experience in their area of expertise
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work for a global engineering company
- Competitive Rate
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: