You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Credit Controller, Dublin
Purcelloleary have been assigned to recruit for the position of Credit Controller
The Credit Controller will be responsible for :
- Developing a billing and collection strategy on their key accounts which reduces the working capital lock-up on that account and accelerates cash flow
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally
- Monitoring monthly billing to ensure pattern is consistent with annual plan
- The Credit Controller will minimise DSO and bad debt exposure (targeting the largest and oldest debt first to minimise exposure to bad debts)
- The Credit Controller will contact clients on a daily basis to agree payment plans in respect of monies outstanding to the firm maximising cash collections and exceeding monthly targets
- Cash forecasting and providing management reports on DSO, A/R ageing analysis to management
The Credit Controller
- 2 / 3 years + in credit control collection, with proven successful track record.
Please contact Bridget at Purcelloleary recruitment for more info on 0868121302
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Purcell O'Leary Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: