You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Breedon is a leading construction materials group in the UK and Ireland. We operate two cement plants and around 80 quarries, 40 asphalt plants, 170 ready-mixed concrete and mortar plants, nine concrete and clay products plants, four contract surfacing businesses, six import/export terminals and two slate production facilities.
Position: Sales Administrator
Location: Lisburn (Commutable from Belfast, Dunmurry, Carryduff and Hillsborough)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date for applications: 14th December, 2018
We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join our sales team in Lisburn and help us achieve our goals.
About the role:
This role will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate should be goal-oriented and have a deep knowledge of customer service best practices.
- Process orders via email or phone.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent.
- Hands on experience with MS Office Suite (MS Excel in particular).
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Sales Support Agent, Sales Support Advisor, Sales Support Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Agent, Internal Account Manager, Administrator, Administrator Assistant, Office Administrator.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: