You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Manufacturing/Project/Validation engineer sought to join a Global Medical Device company in Cork. As a manufacturing/Project engineer, your role will involve providing engineering support for manufacturing operations. Your role will focus on improving the quality & process steps.
Day to Day role will involve
- Work as a key member of the process and manufacturing team to improve safety and quality risks in the process through the delivery of robust engineering solutions
- Updates and maintenance of manufacturing specifications for process steps
- Support day to day operations through attendance at pulse walks and the timely closure of actions
- Contribute to scrap reduction within the value stream through a structured approach to data capture, analysis and problem-solving.
- 3rd level degree within an engineering / Science discipline
- Experience operating as a Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer/ Validation Engineer or similar
- Quality focused
- Problem solver with an ability to resolve technical issues
- Experience working on and leading projects would be highly beneficial.
The role offers a salary (circa €35K-€45K) + a competitive benefits package which includes bonus, pension, healthcare, education support, life assurance, career opportunities ++++
To apply for this Manufacturing Engineering role within the Medical Device/Pharma sector email CV today in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle. 016035075 | email@example.com
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: