You can save this job and apply at a later date.
This is a technical sales role and you will be required to have a background within technical engineering sales. Profound expertise within milling technology is required.
- Completed technical education, ideally with further formation in the field of technical engineering
- Profound expertise with main focus on tool clamping and milling technology
- Experience and success in technical sales
- The ability to work independently, an entrepreneurial mind-set and customer service orientation
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills and a self-confident manner at the customer
- German skills would be considered a plus (not essential)
Your main task is to sell our complex, advice-intensive products and to serve our qualified high-end clients.
Furthermore your duties will include answering technical sales calls and providing technical customer service on the phone and through emails.
After a short period of training with support by one of our experienced colleagues, you are responsible for your own independent territory with a high turnover potential.
We offer a demanding position with high responsibility, a performance-oriented compensation and a company car that can be used privately.
£42,000 base salary with 1.5% commission on all sales.. OTE 50K plus. Company car, laptop, phone and I pad. Private healthcare after 6 months service and 4% pension contribution. 25 days annual leave.
Are you interested in working for a leading, medium-sized high-tech company? Then we can make you an irresistible offer: Interested parties with relevant experience and qualifications please send full resume (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) in English or German language and expected salary to the contact person below.
We are looking forward to your application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: