You can save this job and apply at a later date.
C# .NET Software Engineers
Fancy getting in at the start, where you will have the opportunity to shape and develop the operation in Galway? Here is your chance to join a global company as they set up and establish their R&D operation with a view towards significant growth. You'll get to work on interesting projects including some "blue sky" work where anything goes.
As an experienced Software Developer you will be given the responsibility to;
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test.
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
What we need from you:
- 3 years of related industry experience working in software development environments where you are building front-end and back-end components of Web applications
- Strong background and experience with C# .NET ( Java also considered)
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Good understanding of data modelling and storage relational database (preferably SQL)
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behaviour Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: