You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Job title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: £33,280 per annum
Our client, a dual registered nursing and residential care centre, are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join their friendly and dedicated team in Northern Ireland. In this role, you will provide a high standard of care; Planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care in accordance with the Client’s needs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the safe ordering, custody, storing and administration of all medication
- Take responsibility for direct nursing Client care, produce an up to date Care Plan regularly Ensure that Care Plans and records are evaluated, up to date and accurate
- Take responsibility for updating and performing tasks on clinical calendar
- Ensure continuous training and development of Care Staff monitoring and evaluating Staff performance and continually seek to improve care delivered to Clients
- Proactively seek and utilise opportunities to develop their own professional and clinical skills and knowledge
- To ensure that each Client’s dignity and independence irrespective of the severity of their physical or mental ability is respected
- To encourage all Clients to participate in any discussion relating to their daily living arrangements and encourage each Client to achieve the highest possible quality of life
- Participate in daily handover taking the lead for nursing Clients with care staff and nurses
- Respond to needs of Clients as and when required and in emergencies
- Attend and participate in daily meetings and share information
The successfully appointed Registered Nurse will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, along with strong relationship and team building skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong clinical experience
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
- Ideally have experience within a similar environment
- Writing, recording and reporting skills
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers excellent Training and Development opportunities, Recommend a friend bonus, free uniform and DBS check, free parking, 28 days holiday (incl bank holidays) and overtime available.
How to apply
To be considered for the role of Registered Nurse please click on 'Apply’ and upload your CV.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Social Care & Education
The job: has been sent to: