You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Customer Service Advisor - Permanent - Belfast
Develop your career at the heart of our business
Starting package is €21,300
Base salary €18,200 + €1,400 performance related bonus opportunity (non-guaranteed) + €1100 fully flexible Shift Premium + €568 flexible benefits allowance.
35 hour week
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 33 days Holiday (includes bank holidays), with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days per year. Where colleagues work on a bank holiday they will be eligible for the bank holiday rate of pay in addition to time off in lieu.
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover.
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes -be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll be the first point of telephone contact for our customers in our Digital Banking department. You will be supporting and answering any questions on our range of digital products - from online banking to Apple Pay. In return, you can expect a first-class training programme, and a clearly defined career development path, through our advisor progression scheme. If you’re willing to work hard, we’re ready to help you progress.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your key skills and competencies will include:
* The natural ability to treat each customer as an individual and deliver a tailored response
* Problem-solving skills to identify and resolve recurring issues without resorting to short-term fixes
* The confidence to think on your feet and the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of responsibilities
* A team-based approach to work, and a desire to coach and advise colleagues on best practice and new developments
* Numerical and computer skills, and the attention to detail needed to succeed in a regulated environment
We’re recruiting full-time roles at 35 hours per week. That means you’ll work five seven-hour rotational shifts, between 7.00 am and 9:00pm, Monday to Sunday. For your continued flexibility you will receive a €1,100 fully flexible shift premium.
Please note that effective from 4th March 2019, we will be moving to new hours of operation of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm Saturday, and 9am to 6pm Sunday. Colleagues will be scheduled to work post 6pm only 1 week in every 6, and scheduled to work just 2 weekend days in a 4 week rotation.
You’ll be working in our Belfast office just across from Central Train Station, or a minute from all major bus routes, with the city centre at a five-minute walk. With a new onsite restaurant, coffee shop and plenty of local shops, places to eat, childcare options and gyms nearby, there’s something for everyone.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply:
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: