You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Italian fluent Credit Collection Specialist
Credit Collection Specialist Italian fluent
Our Client is the largest and broadest industry innovation and solutions provider in the fragmented global ingredients and flavors market. They are the market leading supplier of added-value branded and customer branded chilled food products to the Irish, UK and selected international markets.
They are seeking an Italian speaking credit collection specialist to join their expanding finance team.
Ownership of overdue invoices relating to a specific portfolio of customers.
Customer interaction and follow up using Daily Worklist
Action Blocked Orders as soon as the report is issued
Issue account statements
Dispute rejections to be followed up with customer until repayment has been made.
Run KPI reports
Monthly Reports - Update and analyse reports
Weekly Reports - Update and analyse reports.
Assist other credit specialists where necessary to achieve departmental targets.
What we are looking for:
- Fluent Italian written and spoken
- Minimum of +6 months credit controller experience in a busy Accounts Receivable Department
- Excellent numeric and accuracy skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work on own initiative, recognising potential problems and seeking solutions
- Be able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and patient
- Excellent understanding and daily use of Excel and SAP
- Occasional travel.
25 days annual leave
Start date: ASAP
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: