You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Band III Administrator
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking work with an established client and who are able to demonstrate strong administration and IT proficiency.
Our public sector client would like someone who has previous experience working in a busy office environment with administration experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Word to join their team.
Duties you will be responsible for include;
1. Making appointments, maintaining diaries and provision of typing admin support.
2. Assisting with the preparation of Annual Reports and audit requests relating to compliance inspections.
3. Arranging and actively participate in team meetings, taking minutes, typing and distributing same.
4. Ensuring that all systems used, both manual and computerised, are maintained accurately at all times.
5. Where necessary, create and maintain a database to meet the needs of the service.
To be eligible for this role you will have two years' experience in Administration, five GCSEs, or equivalent, at grade C and above including Maths and English and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Anna Powell at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 324548 or email your CV to Anna at .
Our client would like to get the successful candidate started immediately so please apply today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: