You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Sales Manager - EMEA
The Sales Manager is accountable for driving and encouraging customer acquisition and revenue growth. As the Sales Manager in EMEA, you’ll be in the unique position of helping influence and mould the internal processes of the sales team as it branches its operations into Europe. This is an exceptionally important role for the growing customer base and you will be a key contributor to the company’s success.
* Proactively manage a portfolio of customer accounts, ensuring on-time customer acquisition and retention.
* Own, drive, and lead the sales process in collaboration with the accounts and marketing teams to acquire and retain customer contracts and relationships
* Manage outbound communication to customers as well as leading sales discussion negotiations
* Strategize with the Account Executives on different market scenarios and upsell strategies
* Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate
* Prepare proposals, as well as contract preparation and renewal rate calculations
* Verify contracts, data integrity of all quotes, terms and conditions to ensure subscriptions are in line with company guidelines and policy
* Maintain and report accurate forecasts
* 5 years’ experience in a SaaS sales, account management, renewals or equivalent customer facing role
* Track record of achieving/over-achieving sales targets as both a manager and a salesperson
* Experience collaborating with internal teams to facilitate the contract review, execution and revision
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
* Motivated, target-driven mindset and ability to work autonomously
* Strong time management, process management and attention to detail
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* A high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
* Proven ability to learn quickly
* Demonstrated ‘hunter’, negotiation and closing skills
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: