You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing the supply chain function including strategic sourcing, procurement, planning, and MRP.
The role of Supply Chain Manager is to provide leadership of the supply chain function and to manage these tasks directly.
Buyer / Planner Performance
* Responsibility for leading a technical team in achieving business and operational objectives.
* Implement and maintain a lean manufacturing system within the supply chain environment.
* Ensure non value added activity is reduced in all related processes by using lean / kaizen tools and techniques.
* Take responsibility for supply chain costs and conformance with budgets and targets.
* Negotiate with suppliers the best possible price for all materials ensuring compliance to required standard of quality.
* Identify and implement cost saving initiatives.
* Schedule production efficiently with Operations to achieve customer demand targets (OTD) and associated product mix.
* Identify new manufacturing agents to improve throughput and increase tool life while driving down costs ensuring compliance to quality requirements.
* Ensure that supply chain personnel are aware of and adhere to all procedures and GMP requirements.
* Promote & maintain awareness and compliance of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Policies in accordance with best practice and legal requirement.
* Manage, Motivate and Develop the Supply Chain Team.
* Provide technical leadership for supply chain personnel.
* Develop harmonious inter-departmental working relationships within operations and other functions, and ensure employees within supply chain have the necessary information and resources to effectively perform their jobs.
* Establish goals and objectives for self and team and implement accordingly to help support / improve job performance (experience, ability, competence).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain including Operations, Quality, Manufacturing etc.
* Medical device or regulated industry experience highly preferred.
* Strong knowledge and proficiency in problem solving processes and techniques.
* Ability to manage though influence.
* Be conversant and have a good working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma.
* Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g. coaching, motivating, conflict management).
* Strong computer and communication skills
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
* APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional
* Minimum 5 years related experience; or equivalent combination education and experience.
* Experience with FDA and ISO quality system requirements - Preferred
* Accredited Lean / Six Sigma qualification (Green Belt or Higher) - a distinct advantage.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, and are eligible to work in the EU, please apply with a copy of your cv.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
HRGO Recruitment - Belfast
The job: has been sent to: