You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Technical Pre sales Consultant
The successful candidate will be the technical owner and part of a growing, innovative team whilst working closely with the sales, presales and product development teams. You will push sales opportunities, growth though demos and uses cases and present these to customers during the sales process.
* Support Sales and Marketing team in sales campaigns and in customer meetings
* Build and configure demos including integration's with other software platforms to meet a particular customer/ prospect need
* Ability to present to range of audiences including Senior Management and Technical Audiences
* Work with Customers to define Projects and product requirements
* Provide on-going feedback from customers and wider market to product teams towards continuous product improvement.
* Any other reasonable duties as required by management
* 3 year's experience in a similar role
* Educated to Degree
* Demonstrable track record of achieving targets
* Fluent in English both written and verbal
* Travel required 2 days per week across UK/ Ireland and possibly Europe. Occasional travel to wider EMEA and North America
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer and clients
* Previous presales experience in public Sector or Legal, Professional Services or Finance (Desirable)
* 0365, SharePoint or Enterprise Content Management Platform ( Desirable)
Salary €39,700 to €51,100
Healthcare - Bupa
Potential for Share Options
Holidays 25 days plus stats
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call Sonita Ram (phone number removed). Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: