You can save this job and apply at a later date.
This is a full time position working 37 hours at the Greenbank Garages
Hours: (Monday - Friday)- 09:00am-17:00pm
Duties will include Maintenance, servicing, repairs and testing of heavy and light vehicles.
City & Guilds Motor Vehicle Engineering level 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ qualification is needed.
Please email your CV over
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including
• A specialist, dedicated consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• An extensive & exclusive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider of Construction staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role or know of anyone who may be please contact Jack at Service Care Solutions on (phone number removed) or email your CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Service Care Solutions
The job: has been sent to: