You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Sustainability Engineer - Cork - International Consultancy
Cork – International Consultancy
€25,000 - €40,000 per annum
Penguin Recruitment ae pleased to be working alongside an international, multi-disciplinary consultancy, who are looking for an experienced Sustainability Engineer to join their rapidly growing team in Cork.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
* Assisting BREEAM assessors in gathering, preparing and reviewing evidence for BREEAM assessments;
* Providing support for the production of planning statements and developing relevant documentation such as Home User Guide, Building User Guide and Building Logbook;
* Verifying project designs to ensure they are in accordance with sustainability targets;
* Contributing to the production of reports, guidance notes and general communications with the design teams to ensure quality and standards are achieved / exceeded;
* Achieving an outstanding level of engagement and communication with all key stakeholders;
* Delivering sustainability workshops, hosting project design meetings and client meetings;
* Assisting client in sustainability related consultant appointments;
* Attending and leading client meetings;
* Managing a challenging and varying workload which can change at short notice;
* Identifying issues or risks that affect the delivery of a project, and identifying measures to address the issue / risk and agreeing with the team leader how these measures will be implemented.
* At least 2 years of experience as a sustainability/energy engineer or in a related position;
* 3rd level degree qualification in a relevant discipline such as Environmental Sciences or in a construction-related discipline;
* Excellent report writing skills;
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
In return our client will offer you a competitive starting salary, along with an additional benefits package and an opportunity to work with a leading, international consultancy.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: