You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Customer Service Advisor
On behalf of our client in the legal sector Randstad have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join an established legal team specialising in Employment Law.
* Competitive salary €18200-€18700
* 35 hour week Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 1 hour lunch
* Onsite parking, greater Belfast/Newtownabbey location
* Pension & holidays
Qualifications / Experience
* Previous Customer Service experience essential
* Strong administrative experience essential
* Volume call handling or call centre experience highly desirable
* Previous experience within a corporate or legal environment highly desirable although not essential
* Proficient data entry skills & typing speed
* MS Word, Outlook & database management
* Handling volume customer enquiries from prospective clients in relation to employment law matters
* Efficient response to email, web & phone based enquiries
* Making detailed and chronological notes of calls before forwarding full details to solicitors for assessment
* Case management
* Data entry
* Administrative support for the legal team as required
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Randstad Business Support
The job: has been sent to: