You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative - Full Time
The Role: This field based sales role, reporting to the Foodservice Sales Manager, will involve managing and developing the Meat and Poultry business to an existing portfolio of customers, increasing the range of products into existing customers and generating new business with potential new customers.
The job is structured around normal working hours Monday - Friday, but the ability to meet customer requirements and schedules in the evenings and weekends, may be required. The role will be selling Meat and Poultry to hotels, restaurants, contract caterers, bars, universities, colleges, cafés throughout Northern Ireland. The Company is constantly introducing new products and have very ambitious growth plans. This role typically deals with chefs, catering managers, business owners, and Directors. The successful candidate will receive excellent support and backup structure within the Company, together with extensive product training
- Proven track record of account management and generating new business (field sales)
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Strong relationship builder and networking skills
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy
- Highly tenacious and proactive
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Organised and IT literate, with the ability to submit sales reports, and any other reporting required as part of the sales process to required deadlines and in the format required.
- Current valid driving licence
Competitive Salary: Benefits: Vehicle + mobile
We reserve the right to enhance the above criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
Please note that North Down Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
North Down Group Ltd
The job: has been sent to: