You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The company’s products are sold throughout the world, to other third-party companies, where they are further processed into tablets, creams, or injectable dosage forms. These finished products are used in the treatment of a range of psychiatric, gastrointestinal and fungal disorders, as well as in the treatment of HIV.
They are actively developing treatments for our patients in metabolic diseases, Immunology, Infectious diseases & vaccines, Neuroscience and Oncology.
Contract: 12 month contract
Location: Ringaskiddy, Cork
Hourly Rate: DOE
As a QC Analyst it will be your responsibility to carrying out tasks and projects related to equipment, lab utilities and testing procedures as required by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Partners with other Departments to ensure that all QC testing activities are completed in an efficient manner.
* Achieves competency in laboratory methods and procedures.
* Trains other QC analysts in laboratory methods and procedures when required.
* Performs analytical testing activities in relation to method validation and technical transfer activities to ensure that all methods meet ICH, USP and EP guidelines.
* Executes validation, operation, maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of equipment and its associated software.
* Writes, executes, reports and reviews IQ/OQ and PQ protocols to ensure that all relevant equipment is qualified for cGMP use.
Qualifications and experience
* A third level qualification of a scientific/technical discipline is required.
* Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics and/or pharmaceuticals.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly global community. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Give me a call on 01-(phone number removed) for more information!
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: