You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Financial Services Administrator
This role will involve performing various administrative duties and the support/management of client relationships with the firm.
Key responsibilities will be to interpret data and agreed actions following advisor/client meetings along with producing client review reports to consolidate client needs and objectives.
You will be responsible to provide effective technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of certain customer queries and problems
* A minimum of 12 months experience in Financial Services organisation/ industry
* Experience related to general administration duties relation to financial administration
* Knowledge or experience of working directly with pensions and investments.
* Conducting client review process.
* Production of review reports/letters.
Salary will start on circa €21k per annum
Please send CV via the link
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: