You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Condition Based Maintenance Engineer
Salary : €40,100
Location : Mobile Role Cork & Ireland area
The purpose of the role is to be an effective part of the service delivery team, by providing a competent standard of rotating and static equipment through various condition monitoring techniques as defined in the Asset Management skills competency matrix. You should have the ability to lead junior members of staff through technical guidance and be able to carry out specific site management duties as defined by the Team Manager.
CM Engineers will spend the majority of their time working on a small set of defined clients sites, communicating regularly with both clients and group personnel. In addition to this, there will be occasions where other site visits for ad-hoc or covering working will be required.
* Ability to collect and analyse condition monitoring and formulate accurate and concise reports to the client, clearly identifying and potential failure modes and risk of client business impact.
* Reporting first and second pass analysis
* Ability to assist in creation of CM Databases from implementation trough to delivery
* Deliver specific asset management services to improve clients equipment availability and reliability as directed by operations management teams.
* Be responsible for own work
* Ensure equipment and facilities are maintained in a serviceable condition and within the calibration control procedure.
Skills , Knowledge and Experience
* HNC in Maintenance / Engineering discipline
* Vibration Analysis Level 2
* Thermal 1
* ICML 1
* Lubrication Assessment
* Basic Rotor Dynamics
Should you wish to learn more about this role or apply please e-mail or call (phone number removed) to discuss.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: