You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Would you like to start the new year by joining an growing Global Business Development company?
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting all sales and client delivery targets
- Conducting initial needs assessment of business or sales processes
- Meeting with clients regularly to report on gaps, strategies and project progress
- Driving business projects on behalf of clients according to their needs
- Managing and delivering operational support to clients as required
- Identifying and evaluating tender opportunities from both public and private sector
- Compiling and analysing client data to discover weaknesses, gaps, and problems
- Find causes and formulate solutions to business challenges
- Delivering professional tender responses
- Writing, or revising detailed sales plans to drive small or radical changes
- Guiding clients in implementing the prescribed strategy and resolving issues
- Providing guidance for any recurring problems/challenges or problematic
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
- At least 3 years experience working within a consultative / B2B sales role
- Must have strong business acumen across all areas including sales & marketing,
- Training, Manufacturing, Market Analysis, etc.
For full job description please contact Aimee Irwin on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: