You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Account Payable Analyst
Support the transition of North America expense users from the legacy Oracle iExpense and Concur systems to MyExpenses and working with corporate card holders to ensure that corporate card transactions in the legacy systems are claimed before the system switchover.
• Respond to all email queries in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
• Help create a work atmosphere conducive to high degree of integrity and team work
• Follow up promptly on user requests for information
• Ensure performance targets are met and service is delivered to end users as expected
• Assist users with corporate card reconciliations and expense queries
• Managing responses to blanket communications sent to cardholders
• Participate in project management meetings, gain exposure to leaders throughout the business and update key stakeholders on progress
* Experience of working in a high-paced office environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with both finance and non-finance professionals
* Self starter who is motivated to work under own initiative when required
(phone number removed) /
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/privacy-policy. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: