You can save this job and apply at a later date.
- You will be working on a new build pharma project
- Previous experience of driving an FLT essential
- May be required to 'muck-in' with general tasks when not driving the machine
- Must have SAFEPASS and/or CPCS/CSCS
- 10 hours days with weekend work also available
- Rate of pay €13 - €15 per hour (dependent on experience) paid either Own Limited Company or third party
- Weekend rate is paid at time and a third
- 15 week project
- Monday 14th January start date
If you are interested in the role and meet the criteria then please submit a CV asap to be considered.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
NES Global Talent
The job: has been sent to: