You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
In your new role as an Electrical Estimator working with us, you can expect to be challenged, as we will give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field.
You will receive all the training you need to fast track yourself to success. We take pride in what we do and our values underpin our behaviours.
Joining our team will be rewarding, challenging, exciting and fun!
If you are looking for a career, with genuine opportunities, then we are a company that wants to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
The Electrical Estimator will analyse a project before it starts, accurately estimating costs related to labour, materials, equipment, and other relevant areas. Mechanical estimation experience would be an advantage. The role will predominately be based in HQ in Northern Ireland, with the possible opportunity to travel to other sights around Europe and beyond.
* Produce estimates and costs plans for multiple complex projects
* Assess tender documentation requirements and present tender launch proposals
* Identify resources to complete the bid
* Identify potential risks and opportunities
* Compile comprehensive analytical net cost estimates for works including preliminary items in line with the Company’s standards to win work
* Regular liaison with construction planners, design managers, bid managers, consultants and our supply chain to deliver innovative solutions and tender proposals
* Present net cost tenders for internal adjudication
* Conversion of estimates to tender submission
* Handover of successful tender information such that operational teams are suitably briefed
* Participate in post-tender negotiations with Clients to secure individual projects
Electrician | Costs | Tenders | Data | Projects | Management | Estimator | Electrical Estimator
* 3rd level qualification in a Building/Construction or Quantity Surveying related discipline
* 2+ years previous experience in Estimating with the main contractor (essential)
* Strong negotiating skills
* Possess a strong understanding of construction technology and innovative techniques as well as understanding the commercial aspects of tendering
* Hold a relevant construction qualification at HND level or equivalent
* Ability to estimate from first principles
* Ability to work independently yet be part of an integrated team
* Ability to pro-actively and constructively challenge colleagues
* Motivated, flexible with a will to succeed
Aidan Strain Electrical & Mechanical Engineering has been in business throughout the UK & Europe for 40 years. Business activities range from local domestic and industrial installations to present international status offering reliable, innovative solutions to specialist requirements in the electrical and mechanical field.
The company centres on a nucleus of 150+ staff with additional resources employed as necessary to service particular project requirements.
Since formation, ASEE has strived to service the electrical and mechanical trade and at the same time significant progress was made in the market for installing generators throughout the UK and Europe, offering bespoke services including:
* Plant movement
* Complete electrical installation from design concept to completion
* Full mechanical installation from design concept to completion
* Manufacturing and installation of pipework and tanks
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: