You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client has over 25 years’ experience creating high performance investment promotion agencies. Bringing a unique commercial sales perspective to the economic development arena, having worked on both sides of the table. Its core focus lies in helping clients achieve their vision by: maximising their performance, delivering their services more effectively and efficiently, and, ultimately, attracting more business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Meet all sales and client delivery targets
• Conduct initial needs assessment of business or sales process
• Meet with clients regularly to report on gaps, strategies and project progress
• Drive business projects on behalf of clients according to their needs
• Manage and deliver operational support to clients as required
• Identify and evaluate tender opportunities from both public and private sector
• Compile and analyse client data to discover weaknesses, gaps, and problems
• Find causes and formulate solutions to business challenges
• Deliver professional tender responses
• Write, or revise detailed sales plans to drive small or radical changes
• Guide clients in implementing the prescribed strategy and resolving issues
• Provide guidance for any recurring problems/challenges or problematic
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
• Successful work experience in sales/account development/B2B sales/consulting
• Diverse general business knowledge in all areas including sales & marketing, Training, Manufacturing, Market Analysis, etc.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• High degree of competence in a wide selection of business management
software (CRM, sales automation etc.), and databases
• Solid communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent, research, data collection and analysis skills
• Proven track record of creative problem-solving
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: