You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Lead Quality Auditor (Cork or Dublin)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Quality Auditor within a mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Lead Quality Auditor you will be responsible for:
* Assisting the Group Quality Manager with the development and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
* Implementing and overseeing the internal QA Audit Programme
* Performing quality assurance audits to ensure compliance with Quality Management System
To be successful in the role of Lead Quality Auditor you will have the following skills and experience:
* At least 5 years experience as a Lead Quality Auditor
* Strong knowledge of the construction industry and, in particular, mechanical and electrical installations
* Strong knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 19011:2018.
* A background in mechanical or electrical engineering is advantageous
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of €40,100 - €51,600 and an industry leading benefits package. There’s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Lead Quality Auditor please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews and the screening process will be taking place over the next 4 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
JAM Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: