You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Quality Engineers (Cork or Dublin)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quality Engineers within a mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Senior Quality Engineers you will be responsible for:
* Visiting Project sites on an ongoing basis, as required , providing support to the site quality team
* Recording and follow up all non-conformances – re-visit project sites as necessary
* Participate in Corrective and Preventative action procedures – conduct 100% inspection, if necessary
To be successful in the role of Senior Quality Engineers you will have the following skills and experience:
* 5+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential
* Experience in construction is essential
* Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* ISO Auditor experience is an advantage
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of €40,100 - €51,600 and an industry leading benefits package. There’s other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Senior Quality Engineers please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews and the screening process will be taking place over the next 4 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
JAM Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: