You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Customer Service Advisor N
This is an amazing opportunity for an Inbound Customer Service Advisor to work in the centre of Belfast for a Global Financial Leader ranked 4th in the world who represent some of the UK’s largest Retail Partners in the Personal Finance World.
With the ambition to double the size of the business by 2020 we are always on the lookout for talented individuals that can contribute to the company's growth.
What to Expect:
The start of your journey in your new job role will consist of up to 4 weeks’ worth of training and development. During your training journey you will be taken through a mixture of classroom, on-line & practical training teaching you how to be successful in your role.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
· Working as a valued member of the team!
· Manage customer's accounts in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
· Manage, organise and update relevant data using various computer systems with accuracy
· Communicate confidently, exercise excellent listening and written skills to resolve customer and partner queries by showing expert knowledge and taking ownership
· Resolve problems at first point of contact wherever possible or escalate appropriately to ensure a satisfactory outcome
· Ability to meet and exceed targets, contributing fully to the overall team performance
· Assist with any other duties that may not necessarily form part of the daily role
What do I need to be successful in my role?
· Pass an astringent credit and background check
· A Passion for delivering fantastic customer service in a confident and professional manner.
· Strong communication skills and customer focus
· Ability to prioritise and organise
· The ability to build a professional rapport with customers / partners
· Excellent attention to detail and decision making skills.
· Experience of working in a customer service environment - Either call centre or face-to-face
Salary and Benefits
· €19,300+ Bonus
· Rotational shift, 8.30am - 8pm
· City Centre Location
· Contemporary offices, state of the art technology
Does this sound like you? If so, apply for this job today to join one of the largest banks in the world and start your professional journey
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: