You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Administrative Assistant - Dublin
Administration Assistant - Dublin
DWF LLP is seeking to recruit an Administration Assistant to work within in our Dublin office.
Are you looking for a next career step with lots of variety and a supportive working environment? Are you interested in joining an international legal business and providing administrative support? Then we have the right career opportunity for you!
The role requires solid administration, communication and organisational skills. Attention to detail and customer service skills are crucial to your success in this role as well as being able to ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
We are looking for someone with at least one years’ administrative experience within a similar environment and basic IT and keyboard skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you want to build an exciting future with one of Europe's most innovative legal businesses, apply below as we're interested in hearing from you!
DWF and the Dublin office
Recently listed as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Law Firms in Europe by the Financial Times, DWF is a global legal business with over 2,900 people working in 26 offices around the world that is transforming legal services through our people for our clients.
With a well-established office in Dublin employing approx. 45 people, the Dublin partners are working on large scale international transactions and are looking for a number of high calibre and highly motivated people in the following roles.
Main function of job
Supporting the operational and administrative functioning of a Practice Group / Practice Area whilst learning and developing the key skills and experience required for an Administrative Assistant.
- Capture and completion of client, party and matter details in the relevant system
- Coordinate information from Fee Earners to resolve conflict of interest scenarios
- Liaison with AML and Compliance Teams to verify changes to controlled data
- Opening of new clients on databases
- Opening cases on relevant case management systems
- Assisting in the provision / maintenance of management information
- File management - archiving, housekeeping of files & closure, both hard copy and using various systems
- To maintain the library and information sheets
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Maintain diaries within the Office
- General administrative tasks including, photocopying and ensuring correct changes are applied, general maintenance as and when required
- To schedule documents and return securely to relevant parties
- To provide reception cover when required
- Work with agreed method and case management tools
- To follow all the Firm's policies and procedures
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Basic to intermediate IT and keyboard skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and database programmes.
- Knowledge of relevant document and case management systems.
- Excellent administration / organisational skills.
- Ability to work to set deadlines and service levels.
- A good team spirit with proven team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
To find out more about DWF and how we can help shape your career please visit our website
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
We will make reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best. Please contact the DWF Recruitment team and tell us what adjustments you need either to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview. We are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
Note to recruitment agencies
We operate a strict preferred supplier list and we will only accept CV's from agencies who we have agreed terms with and who we have instructed to assist us with this recruitment. All introductions should be made direct to the Talent Acquisition team and we will not pay a fee for any CV's sent to our business outside of this process.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: