You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Sales Executive
Duties include assisting in the following:
* Travel to customer locations
* Ability to identify and develop relationships with key decision makers
* The ideal candidate would be commercially aware, and a sales thinker with a proven track record
* The candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills
* Negotiate with clients, book appointments, attend meetings, discuss proposals and perform demonstrations of the company's goods and services
* Account Management
* Attend annual trade events
* Proactively seeking new ways to expand the customer base and promote new business
* Getting the sale through a means of various methods e.g. cold calling, Telesales
* Contacting customers and answering any customer queries
* Evaluating customer’s requirements, needs and building productive long-lasting relationships
* Clean Driving Licence
* Minimum 2 year’s field sales experience would be considered an advantage
* Previous experience within the Oil Distribution industry would be advantageous
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Good IT skills (including Microsoft Excel & Word)
* Ability to work as part of a Team and use own initiative.
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Attention to detail
* Hours of work 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday – Friday, overtime as required.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: