You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My client is a leading fit out contractor who work across a number of sectors in the UK and Ireland. Due to a new project win they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based on a large scale refurbishment scheme in Belfast.
Duties will include:
- Procuring materials and subcontractors.
- Preparation of tender documents for any sub contract works.
- Attending project progress meetings with clients and Project Managers.
- Managing subcontractor payments, variations and producing cost reports.
- Preparation of final accounts.
- Identifying commercial risks.
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Working closely with the site teams including Project Manager and Design Manager.
The role will be site based and will be on a contract basis for 9-12 months.
Their ideal candidate will have: -
- A degree or HNC level qualifications
- Experience in working on a large scale refurbishment project
- Security clearance
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: