You can save this job and apply at a later date.
It would also be beneficial for applicants to have some experience with payroll.
Key Duties & main Responsibilities
* Checking and Coding of weekly timesheets
* Calculating Fortnightly Bonus payments
* Processing PAYE wages in conjunction with sites and central Wages team
* Processing Sub-Contract payments
* Coding and entering support team visits onto Siteman to determine the allocation of these costs to the engineering teams.
* Update weekly reports for Sickness and holidays
* Apply for Training Grants and provide backup to support claims
* Any other reasonable finance or commercial related activities, tasks or duties as may be required to meet the ongoing or changing needs of the business.
* Audit samples as and when required by the client.
Any other reasonable finance or commercial related activities, tasks or duties as may be required to meet the ongoing or changing needs of the business.
Our client is keen for an immediate start on this position
Salary will depend on background bt will be between €21-19k per annum and the working hours are 08.30am to 17.00pm Mon - Fri
If you are interested in this job please send CV via the apply link
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: